What SteadFast Love is all about?
It is a registered women-led NGO in Nigeria aimed at transforming the lives of girls and women in rural areas to become useful to themselves and their communities via access to formal education, vocational and skills training.
The main objectiveis to rehabilitate girlsliving in the rural areathrough educationand socialization:
- We focus on empowering and meeting the needs of young girls whose parents cannot afford to send them to school.
- Through capacity building, training, education, healthcare projects and empowerment programme that gives them the opportunity to go back to school, hence becoming professionals in their chosen field of study, vocational and skills training.
- To work towards reduction of poverty or financial hardship in Nigeria by providing grants and scholarships to special children and children with particular needs.
- Working hand in hand with selected schools at home and abroad to help educate our girls.
- To promote gender equality for the better society.
What makes us diferent?
To effect lasting change that adds value to the essence and existence of human life.
To give support, as well as build self-esteem, and integrity in rural girls and women to bring about positive change in their lives through education
Programs change by age and country to ensure that our kids graduate healthy, educated, empowered, and employed.
Sponsor our work
Be the change for one child:
Hello, my name is Zion and I am 4 years old and I want to be an astronaut when I grow up.
Hello, my name is Darasimi Ogundele and I am 7 years old and I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
Hello, my name is Bolarinwa Oluwakemi and I am 8 years old and I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.